Clinical Studies Contracts Negotiator
Degree / College Major: BS
Number of Years Work Experience Required: 2-3
Keystone Computer Associates, Inc. is currently searching for a Clinical Studies Contracts Negotiator with 2 to 3 years of experience for a one year contract assignment with our client in Wilmington, DE.
Primary Qualifications for Clinical Studies Contracts Negotiator:
- Proficiency in WORD and EXCEL
- Ability to use an industry-based PICAS tool to derive budgets
- Knowledge of clinical study contracting language
- Ability to negotiate language and budget with clinical study sites
- Knowledge in legal language pertaining to clinical study agreements
- Ability to negotiate both language and budgetary components of a clinical study agreement with major institutional and academic sites
- Language review of Confidentiality Agreements and patient informed consents will also be required.
- Paralegal certificate highly recommended.
The Clinical Studies Contracts Negotiator will be trained in the requirements of templated legal contractual language and 'back-up" language.
· Developing a ’templated’ clinical study agreement with elements of both client legal/compliance language and a preliminary budget, based on an industry benchmarking tool that client employs
· Negotiating the terms of the contract and budget with personnel, including finance officers and attornies, at selected institutions across the US, using back-up alternative language and budget parameters to assist in the negotiations
· Finalizing and procuring appropriate signatures to execute the contract
· Providing guidance regarding site-requested edits on the confidentiality agreements (Client will provide some training in this regard)
· Ability to negotiation master clinical study agreements with major institutions will be a plus. Client will provide the parameters for this collaboration.
Contract Analyst, Contract Specialist, Contract Agreement Associate, Agreement Specialist, Clinical Agreement Associate, Clinical Research Contract Negotiator, Legal, Paralegal
Keystone Computer Associates is among the top Information Technology staffing companies in the greater Philadelphia area. As a minority business enterprise, keystone has operated profitably and successfully for over 45 years by providing our clients an exceptional blending of technically oriented management and a talented staff. As an aggressive, innovative leader, Keystone provides companies with dynamic solutions that meet and, in most cases, exceed their staffing needs. Our commitment, dedication and responsiveness to customer requirements have made us a clear leader in the staffing industry.